A Company of My Own

Currently, I'm attending school with the intention of graduating with a bachelor of arts in Public Communication. After graduation, I would like to try and get my foot through the door in a PR firm or writing copy for companies. But, if that were not to work out, my biggest dream would be to become a YouTuber. This would be a company of me, trying to create and image in which others can relate to and would want to watch.
The name of my channel would be Tiffanie Amber, I like the sound of my name without my last name a lot better than my last. My hobbies include makeup, photography, laughing, hanging out with friends and family, and playing with my two golden retrievers. My ideal audience would be both males and females with an age range from 10 to at least 40s. A game plan for my company would be to be able to have the audience relate to me in the best ways possible. That being said, my content would be makeup based along with vlogs about my life. This way the audience will be able to see me through and be able to relate with me. Personally, I feel like a YouTuber that's easy to relate to is someone that I'm going to want to constantly watch. I will also have to stay up-to-date with current events; this meaning but not being limited to new makeup fads and new YouTube fads in order to keep up with the appeal for audience.
Visuals that I would think of using has to do with either my name or something that correlates with me. Personally, I have a tattoo of eyelashes and I also wear glasses. So the logo I was thinking would convey my style and everything that I have to offer. For example, creating a color scheme of a black background with a white logo would create a certain feel as opposed to a logo with tons of color and looking like it's all over the place. Instead, a simple logo would be able to convey me and my channel.
Image result for YouTube logo

Comments

Popular Posts